Mutual Artist Support
Last update March 8th, 2023
This page is currently for artists with releases on the Music For World Peace record label. We do however, plan to open it up to other artists in the near future.
What is a mutual playlist?
A mutual playlist is a playlist of songs on any platform where all of the artists on the playlist agree to play the entire playlist at an agreed frequency, often daily.
What is a stream team?
A stream team consists of the artists on the playlist who stream the playlist regularly.
Stream Team rules:
- You need to follow the playlist
- You must like every song.
- You must follow every artist.
- You need to stream the whole list at least 4-5 times a week to keep your song on the playlist, more is better. If your song is removed for not streaming the playlist it can be reinstated when you stream the playlist 5 times in one week.
- Send stats from: www.statsforspotify.com daily to the stream team chat
Don’t stream on silent, you can turn the sound off on your pc but leave it up on your Spotify
We all work together we all grow together
1) How to Follow a playlist & save songs to library
2) How to follow an Artist
Spotify Follow Shortcut
A quick way to Follow everyone on Spotify that you have liked is to use this link.
https://www.nativenoise.co.za/spotify/follow-all-artists/ See a short video below how to do this.
Stats for Spotify
Stats for Spotify is a classic Spotify data analyzer. It shows you your top tracks, artists, and genres organized by the previous four weeks, last six months, and all time. It also shows how your top tracks, artists, and genres have changed since the last time you used Stats for Spotify.
- Claim your Spotify For Artists profile first. To get your profile ID, open your Spotify player and click on your name. From the drop down menu select Profile. Your ID will appear in the URL.
- Sign up for Stats For Spotify. You will then be able to access your stats to show proof that you streamed the playlist.
- Make sure you are logged into your Spotify user account
- You use your Spotify login to get access, it asks for permission
3) Click the Agree button as shown above
4) Click Recently played